Kansas City, MO
Delivery MethodGeneral Contractor
GOULD EVANS HEADQUARTERS
Constructed in 1925, the two-story building encompasses 22,000 square feet in Kansas City’s historic Westport District.
The first phase of this project consisted of work to the building’s core and shell and included a new roof, reconfiguring and replacing the fascia and soffits, removing and replacing the windows and storefront and full tuckpointing of the building.
Phase two of this project consisted of interior improvements for Gould Evans Architects. The scope included complete demolition, new MEP infrastructure, added monumental stair and elevator, upgraded decorative lighting package and mezzanine addition. The use of an energy efficient VRF cooling system provided a smaller HVAC footprint for this historic building.